We need to talk about the AA.4 paper. I have received a few papers and I have come to the conclusion that the way the instructions are written is confusing a lot of you. (Academic directions can be confusing) So let me try to simplify what is expected of you in this paper.
!. The paper is to be connected to the art that you are showing in the group project in your (room) You should first of all show why the items you have chosen are relevant to the theme that the group has picked. The paper should begin with an introduction to the theme being considered and rationale for selecting works.
2. Be sure to tell us HOW your pieces relate to the group’s theme. Tell us the details of the piece, (color, style, materials) and how those details distinguish it as part of the theme. So following the advice below if your group is doing Religion, and you have Mesopotamian pieces in your collection, how does that relate to religion? What type of religion? where did it come from? etc things like that.
3.Describe the pieces and don’t assume anything of me. For instance, “You will see…” The more formal detail you can describe, the richer the paper and the more connections you might find to support your argument or connect formally with the theme or context. In other words pretend you are writing for people who know nothing about your subject at all. People who just walked in the museum and want to learn about the pieces you have chosen. You don’t want them to be overwhelmed with a lot of academic language that is difficult for them to understand, but at the same time you do want to teach them, so take them on a journey – give them background on your piece, where it came from, who did it, what was its purpose. Things like this. But lots and lots of detail.
Here are the artifacts that will be in our room
1. greek wrestlers (ca. 200s BC, now in Uffizi, Florence)
2. Victorious Athlete The Vaison Daidoumenos Hadrianic version of 5th century BC Greek original Winning at the ancient Games
3. The Diskobolos or Discus Thrower, 2nd century CE. Roman copy of a 450-440 BCE
4. Heraria Spartan Runner Girl Victress
5 and 6. Pankration and Greek winner
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more